:: Places :: League Academy :: Corridor View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexperimented stars ×× Ahri, Lux and Jinx.

Ahri
Localisation : The gym, training ! Nah joking. Just eating ice cream sundae.

Character sheet
Name: Ahri
Attack Power: 1
HP:
Unexperimented stars ×× Ahri, Lux and Jinx. Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexperimented stars ×× Ahri, Lux and Jinx. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 22:09
Unexperimented stars

ft.

Ahri was walking in the corridors when she saw Jinx and Lux. They were talking quite loudly. Especially Jinx. And guess what they were talking about ? Star guardians stuff of course... Even though Ahri wasn't really a huge fan of the First Star, she agreed that being a star guardian should be kept as a secret.

« Jinx and Lux ? »

Ahri came towards the two young girls and whispered to them.

« Could you please avoid talking about these kind of stuff here ? It's supposed to be a secret... »

Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
Name: Your name
HP:
Unexperimented stars ×× Ahri, Lux and Jinx. Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexperimented stars ×× Ahri, Lux and Jinx. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 22:18
"well, we're just very excited for this, not everyone gets to be a Star Guardian."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 22:35
So, Lux and me were talking about star guardian stuffs. We were both excited to blow up the void monsters. And suddenly, bitchy-fox chan came.
« Jinx and Lux? Could you please avoid talking about that blah blah blah »
Did this bitch actually told me to shut the fuck up? When we first met eachothers she steal my monsters thinking I can't handle fighting alone and then now she tells me to stfu? Lel. Life isn't mc.donald
Lux said smth like «Oh we're just really excited about this! »
With anger, I looked at ahri and I told her:
« Go fuck yourself.»
I suddenly started screaming around everyone «VOID RAPISTS VOID RAPISTS VOID RAPISTS!!!!»
Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 22:40
My heart starts racing as jinx responds to Ahri, after thinking I've decided what to do. "Aaaaaah excuse Jinx, she's had a long day hahaha, good rapists are monsters in a game don't mind her hahaa, and Ahri, go lead your own team so that no one dies.... again. "
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 22:42
Unexperimented stars

ft.

If Lux answered in a calm and nice way... Oh wait she was extremely salty actually. Jinx went totally crazy. It was kind of expected. After all, these two weren't really part of the high class.

« Hm. Well. Everything you'll say won't be taken seriously by the others student anyway. So I guess it's okay. »

sigh

« Are you two childhood friends or something ? You seem quite close. »

Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 22:46
Wow Ahri is really nosey, typical fox.
" We don't care about what others think, and why do you want to know if we're friends? Just because we're standing together doesn't mean we're friends, if being near people makes us friends, then you'd be friends with every guy in the school haha."

"Lets go Jinx, let's leave the fox do her thing."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 22:50
[Not in RP:
Ali plz respect RPs turns. Wow u're mother fkin' salty and how are you supposed to knox ahri's lore xdddd]
«Uh wow. Okay I don't know what's the most weird thing between dead friends, your totally random question after Lux spoke about dead friend and Lux being so triggerrrrrred. Hold on Lux I wanna know that shit »
Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 22:53
{Not in rp:
KMS KMS OOPS!!!}
"I was told by the first star haha, sorry Jinx my bad, I'm just trying to gain confidence, I went too far haha!"
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 22:53
Unexperimented stars

ft.

« Could you close your mouth little pink weeb ? Jinx is actually smarter than you it seems. »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 22:57
Wow. Lux actually explosed. She answered in a really salty way. Seeing both of them arguing makes me laugh, a lot.
« Tell me about the deads and uh Lux, would you mind calming down a bit? »
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 22:59
Unexperimented stars

ft.

« Well. If you want to know Jinx, the First Star likes to kill star guardians. »

Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 23:03
{Not in rp: I'm on phone so this is Krebs}

"Yea sorry Jonx, I'll calm down."
It was weird when Lux heard those words coming out of Jinx... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 23:05
Did she actually called me... Jonx?
The school alarm rang
« Yeah let's talk about this later. The year just started so I don't wanna be late. I'll keep it for LATEr.»
I walked to my classroom

- JINX LEFT THE RP -
Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Fri 20 Apr - 23:07
"I guess I better go, bye fox."

-LUX LEFT THE RP-
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 23:07
Unexperimented stars

ft.

The bell rang. Ahri didn't really want to waste more of her time here anyway.

« Pfff. »

- AHRI LEFT THE RP -

Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Sat 21 Apr - 17:54
Lux kept thinking about the dialogue between the other stars... She kept thinking in her mind:

"Ugh I hate it when she does that, cocky fox..... and that Jonx, she's the crazy one and tells me to calm down, ugh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 18:32
[Not in RP:
When you leave a RP, you're not supposed to write again. To start another one, i recommend you to ask someone if he/she can RP with you right here : https://starguardians.rpg-board.net/f10-rp-requests ]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star ★ Guardians :: Places :: League Academy :: Corridor-
Jump to: